Covenant Bible Church is a Reformed Baptist church in Pickerington (near) Columbus, Ohio. If you are interested in worshipping with us, contact us for more information about our services and other studies.
If you’re searching for a church home, we’ve tried to provide as much information about our church and its ministry as possible to help visitors know who we are, what we believe, and how God has commanded us to minister His gospel in Columbus and around the world.
Of course, no website is going to be as informative to you as personal time with our church family. But here are a few terms and phrases describing our distinctive beliefs which will inform you about the type of church we are:
- 1689 Confessional (We subscribe to the Second London Baptist Confession of Faith)
- Baptistic, Evangelistic, Reformed
- Calvinistic in soteriology: The Five Solas
- Plurality of Elders
- Covenantal, expository preaching
- A Christ-centered hermeneutic of the whole counsel of God
- Regulative Principle of Worship
- Closed, weekly observance of Communion
- Family Integrated
- Individual membership, Congregational
- A proper (biblical) understanding of the relationship between Church and State
- A desire to support vocational pastors
- A practical commitment to seeing Christ as our all in all, and currently reigning King
We practice weekly, Closed Communion. If you plan to worship with our congregation, are a member in good standing of another Bible-believing local church, and want to partake of the Lord’s Table with us, please let us know of your plans to visit ahead of time, or bring a letter from your elders with you, so we can confirm your membership.
We are meeting in the LNE building (used to be C3)
200 Hill Road S
Pickerington, Ohio 43147
We usually arrive at the church by 2:15 pm to set up.
3:00 pm Lord’s Day worship service
Following the service, we share a fellowship meal!
Every other Thursday from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm at the church we have a London Baptist Confession of Faith Study followed by Prayer Meeting
Evangelism at Planned Parenthood
2nd Tuesday of each month and 4th Monday of each month. Times TBA.